Father LeBlond School,established in the year 2000, is a Co-educational Residential Public School with permanent affiliation with The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations, new Delhi and for I.C.S.E. (Class X) and I.S.C. (Class XII) Examinations.Wedded to the belief of Multiple Intelligence, our Model of Education puts emphasis on excellence in both academics and co-curricular and extra-curricular activities with provisions for
- Wide variety of Games &Sports (including Swimming, Self Defense Training, Adventure Sport – Trekking &Expedition etc.).
- Plethora of cutting-edge Clubs and Societies including Journalism (both print and electronic media), Public Speaking, I.A.Y.P., Music (both vocal and instrumental) and Dance, Art & Sculpture etc.
- Value and Moral Education.
- Leadership Training, Finishing School Training, and All Round Development.
- Progressive Outlook for Successful 21st Century Living.