- Normally leave to a child is granted subject to his or her work and conduct being satisfactory.
- Usually, the School desires that only the parents will escort the students for taking them out of the School on leave. All students may go out of school with proper exeats duly signed by the persons authorised by the parents. The person sent by the parents must carry an authorisation letter with his signature attested.
- No child will over stay beyond the duration mentioned in the exeat. In case of any reason for coming late the parent will require to write an application stating the reason with documents supporting the statement.
- Week-end Outing: Children will be allowed two week-end outings with parents/authorised persons during First Semester i.e. from 1st May to 31st August and one week-end outing during second semester in the month of February. Students will be allowed to go after 1.00 p.m on Saturday to return by 5.00 p.m. on Sunday.
Sunday Outing:Sunday outing will be allowed once in a month on any Sunday from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. in case there is no school function on that Sunday.
- Leave to attend Marriage Ceremonies or Religious functions: Students will be allowed to attend only one function at home during the academic year. Parents are requested to decide about the same well in advance so that no repeated requests are made. The leave will be worked out as follows: Three clear days to attend the ceremony at home in addition to the period of Journey.
- Visiting hours of Parents to meet the children is from 2.00 to 4.00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and on National Holidays.
- Visiting hours to meet the Director/Headmaster is from 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on all working days. Visiting hours to meet the School Staff is from 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. on all working days.
- Pocket Money: parents may pay Rs. 1.000/- for students of Junior Wing and Rs. 3,000/- for Senior Wing for each semester to the Accounts Section. This money will be used for Cafetria, Hobby materials, short trips, occasional town leave and personal requirement. This rule is not compulsory.
- Children are allowed to go with their parents out of the School campus after class hours and then return by 7.00 p.m.
- Birthday celebration at School: Parent can celebrate their ward’s Birthday at Cafeteria from 3.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.n. only with prior permission of the Headmaster.
- Students are allowed to communicate with their parents through telephone on their Birthdays.